§ 8 Privacy
(1) The customer agrees to the collection, processing and use of his personal data exclusively for the purpose of contract execution.
(2) We will store the data necessary for the execution of the contract and the handling of warranty claims for a maximum of twenty-four (24) months.
(3) The rights of the customer according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) remain unaffected.
§ 9 Ineffective provisions, applicable law
(1) Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions and the contract. The ineffective or ineffective provision will then be replaced by the corresponding statutory provision.
(2) German law applies. The application of the UN Sales Convention (Vienna Sales Convention / CISG) is excluded.
§ 10 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator as transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install.
The current link is HYPERLINK "http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en"http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
Jaza Fashion e.K.
Owner Kamara Tidjan
Fax: + 49 (0) 203 - 98597692
E-Mail: [email protected]
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.